The purpose of this policy design workshop is to reach agreement on the framework for skills planning and the set of indicators and data that needs to be collected for skills planning.
The key objectives of this workshop will be:
1. Confirming the framework and set of indicators for skills planning
2. Determining the source of information (present administrative and survey data plus new administrative data/variables and new survey instruments) for the set of indicators
3. Assessment of the usability of present data for indicator calculations
4. Establish the agreements that need to be in place for DHET to access the data
5. Start the discussion about the IT requirements to build the indicator system.